I am blown away by the responses on our PART 1 WEDDING DAY VLOG! Since releasing that video 2 months ago it has surpassed 100,000 views and my messages are overflowing with beautiful messages and questions in regards to wedding details!
As many of you may know by now I planned 90% of my wedding day on my own, so I can really go in depth with every.single.step! That being said, I don't want to bore you with too much wedding content so I'll only release the topics that I get regularly.
Which brings me to today's post - sharing my wedding decor details! I actually have been asked for not only decor details but vendor details, bridesmaid's attire details, bride AND groom details... the list goes on!
Since there is SO much to cover I decided to break it up into several blog posts so you can easily find exactly what you are looking for!
So today's blog post is strictly going to be DECOR DETAILS! I'll keep it brief and just link everything possible! :)
NEON 'DRUNK IN LOVE' SIGN
• 19 neon colors to choose from
• clear acrylic backing
• any font / logo
• outdoor & indoor LED options available
• FREE shipping worldwide!
• for our look - 18 pieces / 20x20 / artificial boxwood topiary panels
• designed by me
• engraved by Creative Brands in SA
• shot glasses from Fanel in SA
NAME CARDS & MENUS
• designed by me using fonts from DaFont
* honestly, not worth hiring someone for these things!
UMBRELLAS & PAPER FANS
• local china shop
• added letter 'E' cut-outs & '# happilyezraafter' tags to them
• customizable size & color
• quick shipping
• for some reason the items I chose weren't actually requested by the coordinator :( but nevertheless what arrived was also cool
• Heike was a rockstar! I sent her designs straight from my Pinterest and she recreated it 10x better!
If you have any other wedding questions please feel free to reach out to me through email or Instagram DM's! I always do my best to respond within 24-48 hours! <3
Also make sure to check out my other BRIDAL BLOG POSTS as they may answer some of your questions!